Thank you for your interest in Brentwood Park Primary School for foundation 2024.
The Department of Education has released a new statewide Foundation (Prep) enrolment timeline.
The timeline advises families when and how to enrol their child into Foundation (Prep) at a Victorian government primary school, including Brentwood Park Primary School.
The new timeline will apply for children starting Foundation (Prep) in 2024. All government primary schools will follow the new timeline in 2023 to support Foundation (Prep) enrolments for the 2024 school year.
You can find information and resources about the new timeline, including factsheets and the ‘Foundation (Prep) Enrolment Information Pack for Parents/Carers’, at: Enrolling in Foundation (Prep).
You will be able to apply to enrol your child in Foundation (Prep) 2024 at Brentwood Park Primary School from 24 April 2023.
What you need to do:
1. Contact our school Brentwood Park Primary School to book a school tour or to learn more about our school and the enrolment application process
2. Download the Foundation (Prep) enrolment information pack from Enrolling in Foundation (Prep)
3. Submit an enrolment application for Foundation (Prep) by Friday 28 July 2023
4. You will be notified of the outcome of your application by Friday 11 August 2023. If you receive an enrolment offer, you should contact our school to accept the offer by Friday 25 August 2023
5. Take part in enrolment information and transition sessions during Term 4, 2023
6. Your child will start Foundation (Prep) from Tuesday 30 January 2024.
Enrolment applications submitted after 28 July 2023 will be processed by our school as they are received, in accordance with the department’s Placement Policy.