To develop socially well adjusted children by providing a safe, supportive and enriched learning environment where self-esteem and attainment of personal best is promoted and enhanced through differentiated, high quality and parent involved educational programs.
BELIEFS ABOUT LEARNING:
- All students can learn.
- Teachers make a difference.
- Parents, Teachers and students work together to assist learning.
- Assessment is essential for directing our students learning.
The values which Brentwood Park Primary School are committed to and which form the basis of our actions within our community are –
- Responsibility: the acceptance of, and personal commitment to tasks entrusted to us
- Respect: the recognition, acceptance of and valuing of others
- Excellence: the giving of your absolute personal best to any task
- Teamwork: to work positively together, listening, sharing ideas, empowering and respecting each other to promote the best teaching practice and student learning opportunities.